My name is Kerry. I’m married to an adorable scientist-turned-office-manager. I’m a stay-at-home Mom to one spirited, beautiful daughter. Things I did before motherhood: secretary, office manager, research assistant, engineer-in-training, sales associate. I never had a job that didn’t make me miserable. When our daughter was born we decided that I would work at home – homeschooling, crafting, making food, writing – and keep my sanity a while longer.
So, why am I writing this blog? My husband and I like to think that we have a pretty good time as homebodies with an internet connection and we want to share our favourite stuff with you. There is a popular quote:
“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something.”
That’s what we’re going for at Crazy Messy Glorious. There are no advertisements or affiliate links on this blog. You can squeal joyously right along with us without worrying that a shadowy third party is trying to part you from your money.
Want to know more about me? Well…
- my favourite food truck sells…donuts.
- I like to play…The Sims 4.
- my favourite cocktail is…strawberry margarita.
- the weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is…chicken’s feet.
- my favourite scent is…roasting turkey.
- I idolize…Felicia Day.
- my perfect date includes…quiet and food.
- my biggest turn-on is…compassion.
- my happy place is…the corner of the couch under a blanket.
- my favourite subject in school was…literature.
- I want to visit…British Columbia.